- 2 eggplants
- 600 g tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 800 ml vegetable broth
- 500 g spaghetti
- 1 bunch basil
- pepper (or AMC Pepper Trio)
- 300 g burrata (Mozzarella)
1. Clean the eggplants and cut into thin slices. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and add the eggplant slices to the pan in batches. Roast until the turning point is reached, turn over and roast until the turning point is reached again. Set aside the grilled eggplants.
2. Clean and dice the tomatoes. Peel the onion and garlic, finely cut and add to the pot.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the onion mixture.
4. Add the diced tomatoes and the vegetable broth and thoroughly stir everything. Place the spaghetti loosely in the sauce and re-close with the EasyQuick.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 13 minutes in the steam area.
6. Cut the grilled eggplants into small pieces. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, thoroughly stir everything and fold in the eggplants. Finely chop the basil leaves and stir in. Season to taste, tear apart the burrata and place on top of the spaghetti to serve.
- The cooking time can vary depending on the type of spaghetti.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.