- 1 garlic
- 50 g basil leaves
- 50 g aragula
- 2 tbs roasted pine nuts
- 10 tbs olive oil
- 50 g chopped Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
- 300 g smoked tofu
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 tomatoes
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Peel the garlic and add the basil leaves, aragula, pine nuts, olive oil and Parmesan into the Quick Cut and chop finely. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the tofu into four large or several small slices and brush with the remaining oil.
4. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and and roast the tofu slices 2-3 minutes from both sides.
6. Cut the buns, clean the tomatoes and cut them into thin slices.
7. Toast buns a bit and spread with pesto. Top with tomatoes and tofu and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.