- 2 red bell peppers
- 250 g fusilli (spiral-shaped noodles)
- 450 ml vegetable broth
- 300 g salmon fillet, skin removed
- 100 ml cream
- salt, pepper
- 70 g grated cheese
1. Clean and dice bell peppers. Mix the fusilli and broth in the pot.
2. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the soft window, switch to level 2 and cook for approx. 1 minute in the soft area.
3. At the end of the cooking time put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick.
4. Dice the salmon filet into small cubes and fold in with cream, then season with salt and pepper.
5. Distribute the cheese over the salmon and noodles, place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, gratinate for approx. 5 minutes until brown.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.