- 200 g ripe peach pulp
- 100 g raspberries – fresh and sorted or thawed
- 1 tbs powdered sugar
- 100 ml apple juice
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Cut peach pulp into pieces and purée in the QuickCut finely.
3. Add raspberries and powdered sugar and purée finely in the same way.
4. Pour apple juice over it and mix everything well together.
- When not in season, you can also use mango pulp of the same quantity. Always ensure that you use really ripe fruit – they can be puréed better.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.