- 750 g floury potatoes
- 500 g green beans
- 1 onion
- 150 g bacon cubes
- 1 ts savory dried
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- salt, pepper
- wine vinegar
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes, clean the beans and cut them diagonally into small pieces. Peel and finely dice the onion.
3. Place pot on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set hob at low level, add the bacon cubes and roast. Add the onion and roast with it.
5. Add the potatoes and savory, pour it in the broth. Set hob to highest level, heat pot up to the vegetable window, switch hob to the low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes with the help of the Audiotherm.
6. Add the beans, set hob at highest level again, heat up until the vegetable window has been reached again, set hob at low level and cook approx. 10 minutes using the Audiotherm.
7. Season with salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar and vinegar to taste piquant and slightly sour.
- Traditionally, scrambled eggs or pancakes are served in lower Saxony.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.