- 250 g strawberries
- 350 g grapes
- 250 g mixed berries
- 1/2 bunch peppermint
- 1 L carbonated mineral water
- ice cubes
- fresh berries of your choice
1. Clean and finely cut the strawberries and grapes. Place the mixed berries in the Softiera insert.
2. Pour 200 ml water into the pot and place the Softiera bowl in it. Place the Softiera insert containing the fruits on top.
3. Close with the EasyQuick with the 20 cm sealing ring, heat the pot on the highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 25 minutes in the steam area.
4. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, stir the fruits using a fork, remove the Softiera insert and Softiera bowl from the pot. Pour the juice into a jug and leave it to cool down.
5. Add water to the juice. Then pour it into glasses with ice cubes, peppermint and fresh berries.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.