- 300 g frozen French fries (for the oven)
1. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, line with baking paper and spread the French fries on top.
2. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead, bake first for approx. 5 minutes using the residual heat, turn over the French fries.
3. Then switch the Navigenio to high level, depending on the type, bake for approx. 5 minutes, until golden and crispy. Turn again on an occasional basis.
4. Season the French fries with salt and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.