- 12 raw peeled jumbo shrimps
- 50 g liquid honey
- 1 tbs water, hot
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/4 ts AMC Smokey
- salt, pepper
- 150 g chorizo, in one piece
1. Remove shrimps from the fridge about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. For the honey glaze, mix the honey and all ingredients up to and including AMC Smokey until the honey has dissolved.
3. Peel chorizo if necessary and cut into 12 thick pieces. Place one shrimp and one piece of chorizo on a small skewer.
4. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the skewers for approx. 3 minutes until the skewers are easy to remove from the bottom of the pan. Turn skewers and roast for approx. 2 minutes more.
5. Season skewers with salt and pepper, brush with the honey glaze and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.