- 500 g green beans
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs mustard
- salt, pepper
- 2 red onions
- 250 g cocktail tomatoes
1. Clean the beans and cut into bite-sized pieces. Pour 120 ml water into the pot. Place beans inside the Softiera insert.
2. Close with the EasyQuick with the 20 cm sealing ring, heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 16 minutes in the steam area.
3. Stir with vegetable broth, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Peel and cut the onions into rings.
4. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, fold the hot beans and onions into the marinade and let cool. Let stand for approx. 2 hours.
5. Clean and quarter cocktail tomatoes. Fold tomatoes into the salad and season to taste again before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.