- 250 ml milk
- 100 g butter
- 1 ts salt
- 125 g flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 stalks parsley
- 400 g cod fillet
- flour for handling
- 400 ml oil for deep frying
1. Add milk, butter and salt to the pot, bring to a boil, switch to a low level, add the flour all at once and stir constantly for approx. 2 minutes until a smooth batter is formed that lifts off the bottom of the pot.
2. Put the batter in a bowl and gradually add the eggs while constantly stirring. Keep stirring until a smooth batter is formed.
3. Peel the garlic and finely chop along with the parsley leaves. Fold both into the batter.
4. Cut fish into bite-sized pieces. Add oil to the pan, heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window and switch to a low level. Turn the fish in batches first with flour, then in the batter and add directly to the oil. Deep-fry until the turning point is reached.
5. Turn over the fritters and deep-fry until they are golden brown. Remove and allow to drain on paper towel.
6. Deep-fry the rest of the fish pieces in the same way. Best served immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.