- 3 apples
- 200 ml oil for deep-frying
- 4 eggs
- cinnamon and sugar
1. Peel, quarter, core and cut the apple into slices.
2. Add oil to the pan. Place the pan on the Navigenio, heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, add the apple slices and deep-fry until the turning point has been reached, leave the Navigenio on level 6.
3. Turn the apples, cover with the lid again and deep-fry until a nice golden brown color. Dab the inside of the lid dry with paper towel every now and then.
4. In the meantime, whisk eggs in a bowl, remove the apples and mix with the eggs. Drain the oil from the pan.
5. Add the apple and egg mixture back into the pan. Place the pan on a heat-resistant surface and place the Navigenio overhead. Bake the tortilla for approx. 5 minutes until done with the residual heat. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.