- 4 tbs fine oat flakes
- 4 tbs pithy oat flakes
- 2 tbs dried cranberries
- 150 ml milk
- 150 g yoghurt (1.5% fat)
- 2 tbs cashew nuts
- 2 tbs sesame
- 2 tbs liquid honey
- 250 g fresh strawberries
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Put the oat flakes and cranberries in a bowl. Mix with milk and yoghurt and leave to soak for about 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut the cashew nuts in Quick Cut and mix with sesame seeds and honey.
4. Clean and quarter the strawberries.
5. Mix the muesli again, spread the crispy nut mixture on top and arrange the strawberries on top.
- Whether dried cranberries, cherries, pineapples, apple rings, bananas, apricots or plums. Here you can vary according to your mood. Even in winter, when the supply of fresh fruit is rather small, you will have a tasty and fruity change.
- This dish is also great to take away. Simply fill the AMC lunchbox and pack your child in the school bag.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.