- 1 small onion
- 50 g mushrooms
- 50 g spinach
- 10 g butter
- 4 eggs
- salt, pepper
- paprika powder
- 7 cocktail tomatoes
1. Peel and finely cut the onion. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth and cut into slices.
2. Place the diced onion in the pan, place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2 and briefly roast the onion.
3. Add the mushrooms and briefly roast. Add the dripping-wet spinach, close with the lid, briefly let stand until the spinach has wilted.
4. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and season. Add the steamed vegetables and mix. If necessary, clean the pan with paper towel. Clean and halve the cocktail tomatoes.
5. Place the pan on the Navigenio again, add some butter, and switch to level 6. As soon as the butter starts to get frothy, add the egg and vegetable mixture and spread the cocktail tomatoes over top.
6. Place the pan on a heat-resistant surface after approx. 2 minutes. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, bake for approx. 2 minutes until pale brown.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.