- 250 g flour
- 100 g whole-wheat flour
- 130 g brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ts baking soda
- 10 g gingerbread spice
- 350 ml apple juice
- 150 ml cream
1. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 28 cm lid and place it in the pot.
2. Mix all the ingredients up to and including the gingerbread spice. Add the apple juice and cream, stir everything well. Add the gingerbread dough to the cold pot and smooth it out evenly.
3. Place the pot on the hob and switch to a low level. Place the Navigenio overhead at the same time and switch to low level, bake for approx. 30 to 35 minutes.
4. At the end of the baking time, switch off and remove Navigenio. Remove the pot from the hob and let the gingerbread cool slightly.
5. Use the baking paper to remove the gingerbread from the pot or turn out onto a plate.
- Vanilla ice cream and whipped cream go well with lukewarm gingerbread.
- The gingerbread can be easily prepared in advance or frozen.
- Give the lukewarm gingerbread a fruity fresh flavor by brushing it with pear or apple syrup.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.