Baking mix for one 500 ml jar:
- 125 g natron
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1 knife tip ground cloves
- 2 tbs oat flakes
- 30 g chopped pecans or walnuts
- 50 g chopped chocolate
For finishing (for approx. 6 muffins):
- 50 g soft butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 100 ml milk
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Mix flour and natron, cinnamon and cloves as well. Put half of the flour mixture in a jar. Layer the oat flakes, spices, nuts, chocolate and the rest of the flour and close the jar.
3. Mix butter with sugar until foamy, stir in vanilla sugar and egg. Mix the baking mixture and cranberries, stir in briefly together with the milk.
4. Fill into six prepared muffin moulds (approx. 50 ml each) and place in a Softiera insert. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2, place Softiera insert with the cups into the pot, put on the lid and bake for approx. 15 minutes.
6. At the end of cooking time place pot in the inverted lid. Place Navigenio overhead and set at low level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 7 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake until light brown.
7. Allow the muffins to cool and decorate as desired.
- The beautifully packaged baking mixture is a great Christmas present..
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.