Baking mixture for one 500 ml container:
- 125 g flour
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1 knife tip ground cloves
- 2 tbs oat flakes
- 30 g chopped pecans or walnuts
- 50 g chopped chocolate
To finish (for approx. 6 muffins)
- 50 g butter, softened
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 100 ml milk
1. Mix the flour and baking soda; cinnamon and cloves as well. Put half of the flour mixture in a container. Layer the oat flakes, spices, nuts, chocolate and the rest of the flour on top and close the container.
2. Beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy, then stir in the vanilla sugar and egg. Mix the baking mixture and cranberries, stir in briefly with the milk.
3. Fill into six prepared muffin cups (approx. 50 ml each) and place inside a Softiera insert. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2, place the Softiera insert with the muffin cups in the pot, cover with the lid and bake first for approx. 15 minutes.
4. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, bake for approx. 7 minutes, until pale brown.
5. Let the muffins cool and decorate as desired.
- The baking mixture makes a great Christmas gift when nicely wrapped.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.