- 8 slices bread for toasting
- 2 tbs cream cheese with herbs
- 4 slices boiled ham
- 4 slices cheese
- 1 tomatoe
1. Spread four slices of sandwich bread with cream cheese, then cover each with a slice of ham and cheese.
2. Cut the tomato into thin slices and spread them on top, cover with the remaining four slices of toast, press them together slightly.
3. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch off the heat, place the sandwiches in the pan and cover with the lid.
4. Flip the sandwiches after about 1 minute and put the lid back on.
5. Continue to cook for about 5 minutes until the sandwiches are crispy and golden brown.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.