- 300 g lentils
- 100 g rice
- 2 onions
- 400 ml water
- 1 ts salt
- 2 tbs olive oil
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Soak rice and lentils with water for about half an hour.
3. Peel and chop the onion with Quick Cut.
4. Put onion in the pot and cover.
5. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting windwo, set at level 2 and roast for approx. 5 minutes.
6. Drain the lentils and rice from water and add to onions with water, oil and salt.
7. Close the pot with Secuquick softline.
8. Place pot on Navigenio and set it to “A”, switch on Audiotherm, enter program "P" (= 20 seconds), fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the turbo symbol appears.
9. At the end of cooking time, place Secuquick softline into the inverted lid and let it depressurize by itself. Then open and serve.
- Perfect dish for vegetarian or vegan people.
- Lentil is one of the most popular types of pulses that contain a lot of proteins and mineral elements, especially iron.
- Moudardara is perfect with seasonal salad/or white yogurt.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.