- 200 g quinoa
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 100 g rocket
- 1/2 cucumber
- 150 g cocktail tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g feta
- 1 avocado
- 100 g yogurt
- salt, pepper
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
1. Add the quinoa and vegetable broth to the pot. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 1 minute in the soft area. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid, allow it to depressurize by itself and remove Secuquick.
3. Clean the rocket, cucumber and cocktail tomatoes, finely grate the cucumber with a grater and cut the cocktail tomatoes in half. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Dice the feta. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and cut into slices.
4. Mix the yogurt with the cucumber and garlic and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Distribute quinoa amongst the bowls. Serve with rocket, feta, cocktail tomatoes, avocado and tzatziki on top. Drizzle vinegar and oil on top and season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.