- 800 g raw beetroot
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 1 tbs pear syrup
- 5 tbs red wine vinegar
- sea salt
- 1 pinch coriander powder
- 1 pinch cumin seeds
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 ts mustard
- 5 stalks dill
- 4 pickles
- 120 g lamb’s lettuce
1. Peel the beetroot (it is best to wear rubber gloves) and dice into approx. 1 cm cubes. Peel and finely cut the onion and garlic.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the beetroot, and roast everything while stirring.
3. Stir in vegetable broth, pear syrup, red wine vinegar, coriander, cumin and ground cloves and season with salt and pepper. Close with the EasyQuick with the 20 cm sealing ring.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 12 minutes in the steam area.
5. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, mix the mustard into the salad, and let cool.
6. Finely chop the dill and finely dice the pickles. Mix both into the salad and season to taste.
7. Clean the lamb’s lettuce and arrange on plates. Place the beetroot salad on top.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.