- 200 ml milk
- 5 g coconut blossom sugar
- 75 g fine oatmeal
- 20 g grated coconut
- 1 pear
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 10 g butter
- 30 g pecans
1. Add milk to the pot and bring to boil while stirring. Add salt and coconut blossom sugar.
2. Add the oats and mix with the milk. Turn off the heat and set the pot aside. Put the lid on and let the porridge swell for about 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, wash the pear, cut it into quarters, remove the seeds and grate it. Mix with cinnamon, add to the porridge and stir.
4. Peel and slice the banana. Heat the pan on the highest setting until the perfect roasting temperature is reached. Switch to a low level, add butter and spread in the pan. Caramelize banana slices on both sides until golden brown.
5. Pour the porridge into small bowls. Spread pecans and banana slices on top. Sprinkle with the grated coconut. It is best to serve lukewarm.
- The porridge is easy to transport in the AMC Lunch Pot and is perfect for a second breakfast at work. If you like, you can heat the porridge briefly in the microwave.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.