- 500 g mixed goulash (beef/pork)
- 3 onions
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tbs sweet paprika powder
- 1 tbs spicy paprika powder or AMC Intenso
- salt, pepper
- caraway powder
- sauce thickener
1. Remove meat from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel and dice the onions. Clean and dice the peppers. Dab the meat dry with a paper towel.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, add the meat to the pot and flip it shortly thereafter.
4. Add onions, peppers, tomato paste and both paprika. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 12 minutes in the turbo area.
6. After cooking is finished, place the Secuquick in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
7. Remove Secuquick, stir well, then season to taste with salt, pepper and caraway powder. If desired, use a little sauce thickener to thicken.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.