- 800 g pork goulash, in small cubes
- 800 g waxy potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 ml white wine dry
- 1 tbs AMC Rustico (or dried Italian herbs)
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 200 ml chicken broth
- salt, pepper
1. Remove the pork goulash from the fridge approx. 30 minutes before preparation.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes. Peel and finely cut the onion and garlic too. Dap the pork goulash dry with paper towel.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the meat in batches. Roast the onions and garlic with the last batch and deglaze with white wine.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix and season. Cover with Secuquick softline and close with the lid.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the turbo area. At the end of the cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid, allow it to depressurize by itself and remove Secuquick.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.