- 1 kg white asparagus
- 300 g strawberries
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 100 g rocket
- 1 tbs almond flakes
1. Peel the asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces and add to the pot while still wet.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for about 15 minutes in the vegetable area.
3. At the end of the cooking time, drain and collect the asparagus stock. Let the asparagus cool. Clean and halve strawberries. Puree about a quarter of the strawberries with honey, vinegar, oil and the asparagus stock. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Clean the rocket and tear into small pieces, mix with asparagus and the rest of the strawberries. Drizzle the cooled vinaigrette over top, sprinkle with almonds and serve.
- Rocket with its spicy and slightly sharp taste helps promote digestion and has a diuretic effect. It is mainly used raw as a salad or for a pesto.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.