- 3 eggs
- 130 g sugar
- 110 g sunflower oil
- 110 g plain yogurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 260 g flour
- 3 ts baking powder
1. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid and place it in the pot.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy, then fold in oil with yogurt and salt. Mix the flour with the baking powder, then stir this mixture in as well.
3. Add the dough to the pot and smooth it out evenly.
4. Place the pot on the hob and switch to a low level. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to the small level, then bake for approx. 30 minutes.
5. Remove Navigenio after cooking is finished and remove the pot from the heat. Let cool for approx. 10 minutes.
6. Tip the cake out of the pot, remove the baking paper and let cool.
- If you stir 5 tablespoons of lemon juice into the batter, the yogurt cake will taste even brighter.
- Garnish the cake as desired with fresh berries and cream, a quark cream or with lemon icing.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.