- 500 g mixed fruits that are in season, such as apples, pears, nectarines, figs
- 20 g butter
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 1 package vanilla sugar
1. Clean and cut the fruit into bite-sized pieces.
2. Distribute small flakes of butter around the pan, then pour in the lemon juice and fruit.
3. Heat the pan on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to low level and cook for about 2 minutes in the vegetable area.
4. Meanwhile, mix together the cottage cheese and vanilla sugar.
5. Serve the warm fruit with the vanilla cottage cheese.
- You can enhance this dessert with a deeper layer of flavor by flambéeing it in a high-quality liqueur (such as orange liqueur or brandy).
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.