- 200 g smoked tofu
- 200 g halloumi or paneer
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 ts AMC MEXICAN
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 1 pinch salt
1. Cut the tofu and halloumi in eight equally sized pieces. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth.
2. Peel eight wide strips from the zucchini by using a peeler. Wrap the smoked tofu with one strip of zucchini.
3. Mix AMC MEXICAN with peanut oil and salt and brush the halloumi or paneer with it.
4. Alternate sticking all ingredients onto the long skewers.
5. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, place the skewers in the pan and roast until the turning point is reached. Turn the skewers, switch off the hob and let stand for approx. 3 minutes covered with the lid.
- The skewers are also very good for preparing on the grill.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.