- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 1 parsnip
- 250 g celery root
- 1.2 kg beef tripe
- 500 g beef bone
- 2 L water
- 8 clove of garlic
- 500 g crème fraîche
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 80 ml wine vinegar
- 5 stalks parsley
1. Peel onions, carrots, parsnip and celery root (do not cut). Cut tripe in short stripes.
2. Put everything together with bone, water and 1 tsp salt in pot and stir.
3. Close with Secuquick softline. Place pot on stove and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the turbo symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the turbo window, set at low level and cook until done.
5. Place Secuquick softline into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself.
6. Peel garlic and cut finely in Quick Cut. Remove and stir well with crème fraîche and eggs.
7. Remove Secuquick. Remove onions, parsnip and celery. Take out carrots, cut them in Quick Cut and add along with olive oil into HotPan. Set stove at highest level and heat pan up to the roasting window using Audiotherm.
8. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level and roast carrots slightly whilst stirring.
9. Add crème fraîche mixture and carrots to the soup and bring to the boil whilst stearing. Refine soup with salt, pepper and vinegar.
10. Plug parsley leaves, cut finely and add over soup before serving.
- The tripe used is pre-cooked by the butcher for about 1 hour. If raw tripe is used, it must be cleaned and rinsed well in cold water. The cooking time then takes about 20 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.