- 1 cake batter from the cooling shelf
- 150 g berries to cover the tart
- 500 ml milk
- Lemon peel of one lemon
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 40 g starch
For the base:
1. Roll out the cake batter on a baking paper and put in pot. Both should be slightly larger than the bottom of the pot.
2. Close the pot with the lid, put it on Navigenio and switch it to level 3. Switch on Audiotherm, put it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps when reaching the roasting window, place the pot in the inverted lid.
3. Place Navigenio overhead and switch it on high level. As long as the Navigenio flashes red / blue, enter approx. 3 minutes of cooking time in the Audiotherm and bake.
4. When the cake has a golden brown color, switch off the Navigenio and continue baking using the residual heat.
For the topping:
5. Put the milk, a little lemon peel and vanilla sugar in the GourmetLine, place on Navigenio and switch it on level 6. Heat up for about 3-4 minutes.
6. In the meantime, beat the 4 egg yolks with sugar to a frothy mass. Add cornstarch and stir until there are no lumps left.
7. Add the remaining lemon peel to the egg mixture and stir into the hot milk.
8. Close the GourmetLine with the lid and switch Navigenio to level 4. As soon as the temperature has reached 70 ° C, switch off the Navigenio and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
9. As soon as the tart base has cooled, take it out of the pot and pour the tart cast onto it. After cooling, garnish with the berries and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.