- 125 g flour
- 170 g semolina
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1/2 package dry yeast
- 1/4 ts salt
- 30 g butter, melted
- 400 ml water, warm
- 3 ts cornstarch
- 200 ml milk
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 2 ts cinnamon
- 2 slices white bread (e.g. toast)
- 50 g mascarpone
- 50 g cranberries, chopped
- 30 g almonds, chopped
- 20 g pistachios, chopped
- honey to taste
1. For the pancakes, stir all the ingredients up to and including the salt, mix with butter and water into a smooth batter and let rest for approx. 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, stir the cornstarch with milk, vanilla sugar, and cinnamon in the small pan, place on the hob and switch to the highest level. Bring to a boil while stirring, on a low level continue to let simmer for approx. 2 minutes while stirring.
3. Remove the crust from the bread, finely dice and mix with the pudding filling. Let soak and stir in the mascarpone. Place the plastic wrap directly over the top of the pudding, let cool completely.
4. Heat the pan on highest level up until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached.
5. Switch to a low level and add three small portions of batter to the pan. As soon as the batter firms up, turn over and roast until done. Prepare the rest of the batter in the same way and keep the pancakes warm.
6. Plate the pancakes with the filling. Mix the cranberries, pistachios, and almonds, sprinkle over the pancakes, and drizzle with a little honey.
- The stuffed pancakes taste best when eaten with your hands.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.