- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 eggplant (approx. 250 g)
- 250 g minced meat (veal)
- 400 g diced tomatoes (canned)
- 2 twigs oregano
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 1 egg
- 80 g grated cheese
1. Peel and finely cut the onions and garlic.
2. Clean the eggplant, cut lengthwise and lightly scoop out the insides with a small spoon. Finely chop the scooped-out eggplant flesh.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2 and roast the minced meat until it crumbles.
4. Add half of the onion mixture and scooped-out eggplant flesh, roast briefly and then let cool a little.
5. Add the remaining onion mixture to the pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, roast while stirring. Add the diced tomatoes and let simmer uncovered for a while.
6. Finely chop the oregano leaves and add along with the olive oil to the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Mix the egg and cheese into the cooled minced meat and fill the eggplants with the mixture.
8. Put the stuffed eggplants in the sauce, switch the hob to a low level, place the Navigenio overhead, switch to low level and bake for approx. 15 minutes.
9. At the end, switch the Navigenio to high level and bake the eggplants until golden brown, approx. 5 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.