- 120 g stale bread
- 5 stalks parsley
- 2 eggs
- 50 g chopped Parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
- 4 calamari tubes (ready to cook, approx. 150 g each)
- 150 ml white wine
1. Soak the bread in warm water for a few minutes until soft, remove, press out, tear into small pieces and place in a bowl.
2. Peel and finely chop the parsley leaves and add to the bread together with the eggs and Parmesan. Mix everything to a smooth mixture, season with salt and pepper.
3. Fill the calamari tubes with this mixture, close each tube with a toothpick and place in the Softiera insert.
4. Pour the wine into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside. Close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring on top.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area. Remove the EasyQuick, remove the Softiera insert and serve the calamari.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.