- 1 squid (ready to cook, approx. 1.5 kg)
- 400 g medium potatoes
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 ts ground spicy paprika
- 1 ts ground sweet paprika
- sea salt
1. In a bowl, cover the squid with cold water and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
2. Wash the potatoes well, remove the squid from the water and let it drain briefly. Place the squid in the pot with the potatoes. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close the lid.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 7 minutes in the turbo area.
4. After cooking is finished, place the pot in an inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
5. Remove the Secuquick, take the squid and potatoes out of the pot and drain. Cut squid and potatoes into bite-sized pieces, drizzle with olive oil and season with paprika powder and salt.
- It’s particularly delicious if the pieces of squid are seared in a pan before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.