- 500 g raw peeled shrimps
- 2 red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml white wine
- 400 g diced tomatoes (canned)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 bunch parsley leaf
- 1/2 bunch coriander
1. Rinse shrimps in cold water and dab dry.
2. Peel and finely cut the onions and garlic. Add to the pan, heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the onion mixture.
3. Add white wine and reduce. Add the tomatoes and cayenne pepper.
4. Add the shrimps, heat on highest level up to the vegetable window, remove the pan from the hob, cover and let the shrimps cook for approx. 5 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Finely cut the parsley and coriander leaves. Spread over top the shrimps and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.