- 1 onion
- 2 stalks parsley leaves
- 250 g cooked shrimps or prawns
- 350 g chickpea flour
- 1 ts salt
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 1 ts fat, oil or butter
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel onion, pluck parsley leaves and chop finely together in Quick Cut.
3. Mix with chickpea flour and salt in a bowl. Mix with vegetable stock to a thin dough and let it rest for one hour.
4. Stir in prawns or shrimps.
5. Heat oPan on Navigenio at level 6 until the perfect roasting temperature has been reached.
6. Set at level 2, add fat and distribute.
7. Pour 3 small dough portions into the oPan. As soon as the dough is firm, turn and bake until done.
8. Continue with the rest of the dough. Serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.