- 12 pork medallions (approx. 60 g each)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 twigs rosemary
- salt, pepper
- 2 tbs liquid honey
1. Remove the pork medallions from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare them.
2. Peel the garlic and cut it into 12 matchsticks; divide the rosemary into 12 pieces. Make a crosswise cut into each filet medallion with a thin, sharp knife and insert a rosemary sprig and piece of garlic into each one.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch low level, pat the medallions dry with kitchen paper, put them in the pan and cook until it is time to flip.
4. Flip the medallions, replace the lid, remove the pan from the heat and then allow the meat to rest for approx. 5 minutes (depending on its thickness).
5. Season the medallions with salt and pepper and drizzle with honey.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.