- 800 g turkey breast
- 1 onion
- 250 g mushrooms
- salt, pepper
- 200 ml cream
- some white wine and light sauce thickener as desired
1. Remove the turkey breast from the fridge approx. 30 minutes before preparation.
2. Peel and finely cut the onion. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth and finely cut.
3. Dab the turkey breast dry with paper towel. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the meat on all sides.
4. Add the onion and mushrooms and roast briefly. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 30 minutes in the vegetable area.
6. Remove the meat, add the cream to the sauce, top off with wine as desired and use a little thickener to thicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- You can have the butcher tie the turkey breast so that the roast can be cut into nicer slices.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.