- 200 g risotto rice
- 150 g mixed seafood
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 5 stalks flat leaf parsley
- 1 ts spicy paprika powder
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
1. Mix rice, seafood, and broth in the pot.
2. Cover with Secuquick softline and close the lid. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook with time setting “P” in the soft area.
3. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick.
4. Chop the parsley leaves and fold in under the risotto together with the Paprika powder. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper and best serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.