- 250 g ricotta
- 5 stalks basil
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- salt, pepper
- 60 g salmon fillet
- butter for greasing
- 3 red onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2 tbs sugar
- 3 tbs cider vinegar
- 100 ml water
1. Mix ricotta with basil leaves, egg, egg yolk, salt and pepper in the Quick Cut.
2. Grease six muffin cups and fill halfway with ricotta mixture. Cut the salmon into six cubes, divide into the cups and pour the rest of the mixture over top. Place the muffin cups in the sieve insert.
3. Peel and slice the onions into thin rings. Peel and finely cut the garlic and ginger. Mix with the rest of the ingredients in the pot.
4. Place the sieve insert on the pot and close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring.
5. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 8 minutes in the steam area.
6. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick and let the tarts cool. Serve the tarts with warm or cold sauce.
- The dish is given a sweet yet fruity touch by adding a few halved grapes in the sauce.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.