- 200 g rice
- 130 g sugar
- 1 L milk
- lemon peel (2 pieces)
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 25 g butter
- ground cinnamon
1. Put milk, rice, sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon stick in the cold pot. Stir. Close with Secuquick softline.
2. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 8 minutes cooking time. Fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
3. At the end of cooking time, place Secuquick softline into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself.
4. Add butter and stir until it is well mixed in. Cool and add ground cinnamon to taste.
- Select 1-10 minutes of cooking time depending on the creaminess desired. The longer the time, the creamier this dessert will be.
- Let it rest for a few minutes before you serve it, this will make it more creamy.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.