- 2 chicken breasts
- 500 g fine green asparagus
- 50 g rocket
- sprouted salad, as desired
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 ts mustard
- 2 tbs crème fraîche
- 2 tbs chopped parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 40 g hulled hemp seeds
1. Remove the chicken breast from the fridge approx. 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, dab the chicken dry with kitchen paper, put it in and roast until it is time to turn it. Turn the chicken, cover with the lid, switch off the heat and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Then allow to cool completely.
3. Wash the asparagus, cut off the lower tough part and cut diagonally into very thin strips. Halve the asparagus tips lengthwise. Wash the rocket.
4. Peel the shallots for the dressing and cut finely along with the chives. Stir together the shallots, chives and all the ingredients including the hemp seeds.
5. Add one tablespoon of dressing per glass, and split the rocket between the glasses. Dice the chicken into rough chunks and put it on top of the rocket. Mix the remaining dressing with the asparagus and split between the glasses. Garnish with the sprouts.
- This salad can be prepared and enjoyed during a lunch break or for a picnic.
- Depending on the season, the asparagus can be replaced with a different vegetable.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.