- 500 ml water
- 250 g quinoa
- 1/2 ts salt
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Mix water, quinoa and salt in the pot. Place pot on Navigenio and close with Secuquick softline.
3. Set Navigenio at "A", switch on Navigenio, select time setting "P" on the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft Symbol appears.
4. At the end of the cooking time, place Secuquick into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by itself.
5. Remove Secuquick, loosen up Quinoa and serve.
- If you don't have a Secuquick softline at home, you can also prepare quinoa with the normal AMC lid. See the Quinoa recipe.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.