- 175 g flour
- 70 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 ts salt
- 250 g turkey breast cold cuts
- 1 stick leek
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g mushrooms
- 100 ml milk
- 6 eggs
- 5 tbs sweet and sour Asia sauce
- 3 stalks parsley
- 50 g grated cheese
- 1 ts butter
1. For the shortcrust pastry, knead all the ingredients into a smooth dough.
2. Roll out between cling film with a diameter of approx. 22 cm. Let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Chop the turkey slices, clean the leek and cut into rings. Peel and finely dice the garlic. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth and cut into slices.
4. Whisk the milk, eggs and Asia sauce together. Pluck the parsley leaves and chop finely. Mix into the egg milk with a little curry powder and salt.
5. Mix the turkey strips, mushrooms, leek, garlic and cheese.
6. Using a lid, cut out a 24 cm circle out of baking paper and place it in the pot, spread the paper and the edge of the pot with soft butter.
7. Put the vegetable-turkey mixture in the pot, sprinkle the egg-milk on top, top with the shortcrust pastry.
8. Place pot on stove and set it at lowest level. Place Navigenio overhead and set at low level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 20 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake.
9. Switch off the stove and, with the same Navigenio setting, bake for about 20 minutes using the Audiotherm.
10. Let the quiche cool for about 5 minutes and then carefully turn it out onto a plate.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.