- 175 g flour
- 70 g butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 ts salt
- 250 g turkey breast cold cuts
- 250 g leek
- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g mushrooms
- 100 ml milk
- 6 eggs
- 5 tbs sweet chili sauce
- 3 stalks parsley
- curry powder
- 50 g grated cheese
- 1 ts butter, softened
1. Knead all ingredients into a smooth pastry dough.
2. Between two layers of plastic wrap, roll out the pastry dough to a diameter of approx. 22 cm. Let rest in the fridge for approx. 1 hour.
3. Cut the turkey breast into strips. Clean the leek and cut into rings. Peel and chop the garlic. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth and cut into slices.
4. Whisk milk with eggs and sweet chili sauce. Finely chop the parsley, stir with the eggs and some curry powder and salt.
5. Mix the turkey strips, mushrooms, leek, garlic and cheese.
6. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid and place it in the pot. Grease the paper and the rim of the pot with butter.
7. Add the vegetable and turkey mixture to the pot, spread the egg mixture over top, and place the shortcrust pastry on top.
8. Place the pot on the hob and switch the hob to a low level. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to level, bake for approx. 20 minutes.
9. Switch off the hob, leave Navigenio on low level and bake until done for approx. 20 minutes.
10. Let the quiche cool approx. 5 minutes and then carefully turn out onto a plate and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.