- 600 g veal (diced)
- 400 g potatoes
- 1 small carrot
- 1/2 stalk celery
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 glass white wine
- 100 ml beef broth
- 250 g tomato paste
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 1 tbs flour
- salt, pepper
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Wash, peel and chop the potatoes. Peel the carrot, celery and onion and chop into small pieces in the Quick Cut.
3. Pour the mixture into the pot. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, add meat and stir everything. Add white wine, potatoes, Beef stock, tomato paste, rosemary and flour. Flavour with salt and pepper.
5. Close with Secuquick and set Navigenio at "A". Enter approx. 15 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and cook in the turbo area.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the turbo window, place pot in the inverted lid and let Secuquick become depressurized by itself. Remove the rosemary twigs, drizzle with oil and serve hot.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.