- 250 g floury potatoes
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 75 ml olive oil
- 100 g greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper
1. Wash the potatoes and place in the Softiera insert. Pour 150 ml of water into the pot, place the Softiera insert inside it. Cover with Secuquick softline and close with the lid.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 13 minutes in the soft area. After cooking is finished, depressurize the pot and remove the Secuquick.
3. Allow the potatoes to cool slightly, peel and mash finely. Peel and finely chop the garlic and mix with the vinegar, olive oil and yogurt. Mix everything thoroughly with the mashed potatoes.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper, cover and let rest for at least 1 hour.
- The dip is a delicious side for flatbread, roasted fish or veggie sticks.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.