- 500 g pizza dough
- 300 g sieved tomatoes (tin)
- 250 g mozzarella
- 50 g arugula
- 20 cocktail tomatoes
- 20 g parmesan chips
- olive oil
1. Divide the pizza dough into three portions and roll out to round bases with a diameter of about 24 cm each.
2. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid. Cut the mozzarella into cubes.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window. Switch off the Navigenio, place the baking paper and pastry base inside, spread out the pureed tomatoes on top and scatter the mozzarella over.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to the large level, bake for approx. 2 minutes. Depending on the browning of the pizza, bake for a little longer.
5. Garnish pizza with arugula, cocktail tomatoes and Parmesan and drizzle with olive oil as desired.
6. Remove pizza and return pot to level 6 on the Navigenio. Place the next dough base inside, add toppings in the same way and bake as described in points 3 and 4. When arranging toppings, always return pot to level 6 on the Navigenio. Extend the baking time a bit if necessary.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.