- 500 g chicken breast fillet
- 2 bell peppers (red and yellow)
- 1 onions
- 300 g sieved tomatoes (tin)
- 10 black olives
- salt, pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 500 g gnocchi (fridge)
- 400 g fresh spinach
- 50 g parmesan/pecorino
- 50 g walnuts
1. Dice chicken, clean paprika and cut into strips of approx. 3 cm. Peel onion and chop in Quick Cut.
2. Place EasyQuick on pot with matching sealing ring. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2 and add chicken. Put on EasyQuick and roast with the help of the Audiotherm until the turning point at 90 °C has been reached.
3. Turn chicken and add the onion cubes.
4. Add tomato sauce, paprika and olives. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place gnocchi in a combi sieve insert, place on pot. Place spinach in another combi sieve insert, place on gnocci and place the EasyQuick on top.
6. Set Navigenio at "A", enter approx. 5 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, place on top and cook in the steam area.
7. Cut cheese and walnuts in Quick Cut and sprinkle over the spinach at the end of the cooking time. Season the chicken with olive oil and serve with the spinach and the gnocchi.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.