- 80 g roasted and salted peanuts
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 100 g cheddar, grated
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 ts AMC SMOKEY
- 400 g flour
- 100 g cornmeal
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1/2 ts sugar
- 1 ts salt
- 150 ml milk, lukewarm
- 2 tbs oil
- 150 g yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 twig rosemary
1. Mix the flour with yeast, sugar and salt. Make a well.
2. Add milk, oil, yogurt and egg. Remove the rosemary leaves from the stems, chop finely and add. Knead everything together into a smooth dough.
3. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm location for approx. 60 minutes.
4. Chop the peanuts in the Quick Cut, add the parsley leaves and chop likewise. Add the cheddar, olive oil and AMC SMOKEY and mix well.
5. Knead the dough again, divide into 12 portions and roll out each one into an elongated flatbread (large enough that two flatbreads fit next to each other in the pan).
6. Spread the peanut filling on half of the flatbread, leaving the edge free. Place one flatbread on top of each one, press the edges together well and carefully roll over it again with the rolling pin.
7. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to the medium level, place two flatbreads in the pan, cover and roast for approx. 3 minutes. Turn and roast until done approx. 3 minutes.
8. Roast the rest of the flatbreads in the same way. If the browning is not sufficient, increase the hob level slightly and the roasting time by 1–2 minutes each.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.