- 50 g sago or tapioca pearls
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- 1 mango
- 25 g brown sugar
1. Mix sago with 150 ml coconut milk and water in a Softiera insert. Pour 150 ml water into the pot, insert the Softiera bowl and place the EasyQuick with 20 cm sealing ring on top.
2. Place pot on the Navigenio and set it at “A”, switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 10 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the steam symbol appears.
3. At the end of the cooking time, stir the coconut pudding thoroughly, reattach the EasyQuick and take the pot from the Navigenio, let it stand for about 5 minutes.
4. Peel the mango and cut away from the stone, finely dice half the fruit pulp. Puree the remaining fruit pulp with the remaining coconut milk and the brown sugar.
5. Pour coconut pudding into dessert bowls, pour mango cream on top and finely arrange the diced mango. Thoroughly cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.