- 1/2 glass flour
- 1/2 ts paprika powder
- 1/2 ts ground black pepper
- 1/2 ts curry powder
- 2 glasses olive oil
- 9 peeled langoustines
- 100 g deep-frying oil
1. Add very cold water to flour until a dense texture is obtained, like porridge.
2. Add paprika, ground pepper, curry and salt to mixture.
3. Place HotPan on Navigenio and set it at level 4. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, dip the langoustines in the tempura dough and put them in the hot oil in the HotPan. Cover with the lid.
5. Fit the Audiotherm on the Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
6. As soon as the turning point at 90 °C has been reached, remove the langoustines from the HotPan.
- Garnish this dish with a little chopped fresh basil sprinkled on top.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.