- 750 g chicken, cut in to large pieces
- 2 ts ginger garlic paste
- 2 ts coriander powder
- 1/2 ts salt
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 ts ghee
- 60 g onions, sliced
- 10 red chillies
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 2 green cardamon
- 30 g cashew nuts
- 2 tbs coconut, grated
- 4 cloves
1. Place the pot on hob and set it to highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it till roasting symbol appears.
2. As soon as Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, add ghee and sliced onions, roast till they turn light pink in colour. Add dry red chillies, poppy seeds, whole spices, cashewnuts, dry coconut and roast for 3-4 minutes.
3. Cool and grind it into a smooth paste adding water.
4. Place pot on hob and set it to highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it till the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, reduce the heat and place the chicken pieces in the pot. Press them with the laddle. Close the pot and set Audiotherm at roasting window once again.
6. When the Audiotherm beeps on reaching 90 °C, turn the meat and roast on the other side. Add ginger garlic paste and roast for 2-3 minutes. Add coriander powder and salt to taste followed by ground spice paste. Finally add coconut milk and close the pot with Secuquick softline.
7. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 1 minute cooking time, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears. At the end of cooking time, switch off the hob. Place the pot in an inverted lid and let it depressurize by itself.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.